Data privacy is of high importance for Rewind Vintage Affairs and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. Rewind Vintage Affairs respects the rights of its online customers regarding privacy and data collection. The business will only use information collected about customers in a lawful manner. It will treat all customers' personal details as confidential and reserves the right to disclose this information only in the circumstances outlined below.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Rewind Vintage Affairs is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- - To process orders
- - To personalise your use of rewindvintage.com
- - To improve your rewindvintage.com experience by examining statistics and usage trends
- - To deliver relevant content
- - If agreed, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you (Please note, you will have the opportunity to opt out of this type of communication at any time.)
Rewind Vintage Affairs would like to assure customers that it would never release personal details to any other business. All data gathered will be kept on a secure server at all times.
Who can access your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside our company.
Rewind Vintage Affairs Ltd acts as the personal data processor and processes the personal data.
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find what categories of third parties under every specific process below. If, after signing up to the rewindvintage.com mailing list, you no longer wish to receive communication, please email 'Stop' to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, if Rewind Vintage affairs is requested to hand over customer information such as personal details by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activity, the business reserves the right to do so.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Rewind Vintage Affairs that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Rewind Vintage Affairs process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a Rewind Vintage Affairs account you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Rewind Vintage Affairs at any time except for the following situations:
- * You have an on going matter with Customer Service
- * You have an open order, which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- * You have an unsettled debt with Rewind Vintage Affairs, regardless of the payment method
- * If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- * If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Rewind Vintage Affairs legitimate interest. Rewind Vintage Affairs will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process, which overrides your interest and rights, or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
- * Following the instruction in each marketing mails
- * By editing the settings of Rewind Vintage Affairs account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Rewind Vintage Affairs restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- * If you object to a processing based Rewind Vintage Affairs legitimate interest, Rewind Vintage Affairs shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- * If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Rewind Vintage Affairs must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- * If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- * If Rewind Vintage Affairs no longer needs the personal data but it is required for your to make of defending legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.com
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.